After Wye Mountain, everyone "motored" to my house, otherwise known as the death trap for young children. Samuel is an accident waiting to happen on a good day, but when you put him in such a dangerous place as this...something bad is bound to happen. We were playing next door at our friend's house (using their backyard) which compared to mine is Disneyland, when we all came back to my house and changed a few diapers. I was determined to get a picture of all three kids, but Sam wouldn't have anything to do with it. He quickly decided to get down, but then decided he missed Jacob and came back to my room calling Jake's name....when it happened. He nearly took out his eye on the edge of my bed. It left a pretty bad mark on his sweet little face. I hope next visit will be a better time for my little buddy...I'm thinking I'll get him a giant toad when we go to Toad Suck Daze!!! I think that is just what he needs to help him feel better!!!
2 years ago








4 comments:
I am sure the next visit will be much better for Sam...I am not sure about Jason, however!!! You are welcome to get Sam as many toads as you like, but they all have to stay at YOUR house...:)
Poor Sam...I bet he has an awful bruise today. Other than that, we had a wonderful time at your house. Thanks for letting us visit!
Poor little Sam. I think a toad is exactly what he needs!
Poor Sweet Sam! I'm pretty sure it would have been inevitable-Sam doesn't have many days without an adventure!
Post a Comment