Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Blue's Clues Party!











Friday night we went to Luke's 3rd birthday party. Blue's Clues was the theme and Luke got a "handy dandy notebook" to log all his clues. I just had to share the picture with all his Spiderman stuff! I think that Luke keeps that franchise in business! He's such sweet little boy! He even gave me a new nickname "Miss Je-Ca" which everyone in his family now calls me. Happy birthday, Luke! Thanks for inviting us to your party!

5 comments:

jamie said...

Wow! You should feel pretty safe with a "superhero" living next door...Watch out, bad guys!!! :)

Cornwayites said...

I know! He has all the gear you can imagine...I bet that bubble machine will really be helpful in fighting the green monster. (I can't remember if that's what he was called???)

Ose said...

I'm so glad to see that Luke got some more toys for us to play with when we come back to your house for a visit! Looks like it was a wonderful birthday party!

Jennifer C said...

Looks like a really fun birthday!

I think it's the Green Goblin...

Brad & Amy Johnson said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!