Last night we went to Shawn and Stacy's for dinner to celebrate Nikki's birthday. Stacy made Mexican chicken with rice...we also had chips and salsa and a birthday brownie (that I contributed). The icing kept melting and I had to keep writing happy birthday...I think the final total was three coats...I waited until the last minute to make it and didn't give the brownie sufficient time to cool. We always have a great time and certainly enjoy being frequent guests to their home! Happy Birthday, Nikki!
2 years ago








4 comments:
Nikki must be very special to have had Spiderman come to her party! The brownie turned out cute...
Cute idea with the m&ms! I want a bite!
I didn't know you do specialty cakes like that! Wow!
I got the Hall picture you sent us! Thank you it is great and not a single bend in it. I am going to frame it and then let mom see;)
Post a Comment