Today we went to Wye Mountain for an afternoon of 1,000 photos in high hopes that we could get the perfect picture of three kiddos in one beautiful field. The only willing participant was the youngest member of the family who was willing to pose (and pick the occasional flower). I have enjoyed "editing" some of the shots I was able to get of her. The picture to the right is one of my favorites. I call it "Discovery Channel" because if you look closely, you'll see someone on the prowel ready to attack like a lion. Sam wasn't willing to let anyone get a shot...he and Jacob were much more interested in rompoing around in the endless flowers. We all enjoyed a nice lunch and then decided to head back to my house that had plumbing...everyone decided that would be well worth it...Jacob, however, was very interested in the whole "johnny on the spot." Thank goodness for the will of the majority!
2 years ago








4 comments:
I LOVE the black & white picture of Julia...it's precious!!! Who would have thought Jacob would enjoy a Port-a-potty?!?!!? We had a great day too...Thanks for introducing us (or siccing us) on your unsuspecting, nice neighbors!!! :)
I don't think they minded at all...in fact, I think Luke and Maddie welcomed our intrusion with open arms. I had fun in the fields...I'm very glad everyone was able to make it!
I forgot about Jacob's fascintation with the disgusting port-a-potties! Yuck!!
It was such a fun day!!
Beautiful pictures! The one of Julia is gorgeous and I laugh every time I see the one with Jacob crouching in the background. He has the most innocent sweetest look on his face though! Sam looks like he had a blast! The picture of the whole family is a framer-can you just photoshop us in in the empty space?
Post a Comment