A few posts ago, you can see where Jason and I spent a very long day planting and weeding our flower beds....and all for nothing. We had a freeze over Easter weekend and pretty much everything died as a result. I did some "replanting" over the past two days, but the crate myrtles and azaleas are gone. An older neighbor said you can coax the crate myrtles back, but seemed like alot of work. I'll be lucky if I don't kill this round of flowers I just planted. In other news, I thought I would take a "before" picture of our barren back yard because next week we'll have a deck....which will be the perfect set up for a kiddie pool for niece and nephew visits without worrying we're going to kill the grass. I hopefully can post the after picture sometime next week....
2 years ago








5 comments:
Sam says he is ready to check out the new back yard!
I'm still waiting for the Cinco De Mayo party pics!
PLEASE give us an update on something! We'll take anything at this point!
I have worn out the buttons to check your blog updates...
Helloooooooooo??????? what's new???????????
Post a Comment