Monday, April 02, 2007

Lunch with Parker





Today I met Adrienne and Parker at Stoby's for lunch. I was excited to see him and I can't believe how big he has gotten in just two weeks time. Adrienne looks great and says she feels really good. I was glad to see them this afternoon and it was a nice break from work....the cheese dip wan't so bad either!

5 comments:

Ose said...

Parker is already going out for lunch! Wow! He's a big boy!
He sure has a lot of hair! He's cute!

Cornwayites said...

He is precious! He slept pretty much the whole time...but I had to get him out of his seat to hold him for a "little bit" and woke him up....He needed to see me anyhow was the justification! :)

jamie said...

Parker is so sweet! Adrienne looks great, too...I bet this was the 1st of many visits to Stoby's for Parker...:)

Kimberly said...

Oh look at his hair-he is a doll baby! I want to hold him!
Adrienne looks fantastic-look at her all showered and out of the house like a mommy pro after just 2 weeks!
Adalie says "Aunt Keeka-just a few more days!!"

Jennifer C said...

Oh, Parker is beautiful! Congrats to Adrienne & family!