Tonight Jason's uncle and Mamaw came to stay the night for their first stop on a road trip to Virginia. We went to dinner at Mike's place and then walking through "the quad"....not streaking, but that made a juicier title for this blog post. After dinner, we took them on a tour of Conway in the dark which required a great deal of imagination on their part! I can only imagine how much they were ready for that torture to come to an end. We watched Dancing with the Stars and managed to deny the sweet tempation of Maggie's cookies which I picked up at lunch for our special guests. I obviously thought we would eat more of these little treats, so they may get to take some for their road trip in the morning.....I can't justify eating all those cookies myself! Where are Sam & Jacob when you need them to finish off some sweets? Remember, If you're not first, you're last! (Just checking to see if people actually read what I write! - well, one in particular - you know who you are!)
2 years ago








2 comments:
Mike's place plus Maggie's cookies-They certainly had the best to eat there in Cornway! If I were close I'd come over to help you finish off the mud cookies! Yum yum! And yes, you got my attention about streaking through the quad! Hope your visitors had a great time! How could they not with ya'll! You guys are quite the host/hostess!
Sam says he would definitely be first in line for some Maggie's cookies...I have to say based on the title of this blog, I thought this was going to be about the weekend before your wedding!!! :)
Post a Comment