Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Planting









Yesterday, Jason and I, worked all day "spring planting." It makes the whole house look so much better and gives you something to look forward to when you arrive home. I will not hesitate to tell you that I used muscles that I didn't KNOW existed...my whole body is ACHING beyond belief but it was worth it. Now, I just hope that I don't kill all the stuff we planted. I'll keep you posted...


6 comments:

jamie said...

It looks beautiful...I may have to copy the look for my front door!

Cornwayites said...

I'm glad you think so! Hopefully I won't kill everything I just planted...we'll see...

Ose said...

Are those "macho" ferns at the front door??? Looks really nice!
Do y'all hire out???!

Anonymous said...

You are soooo good with ferns. What is your secret. Last year your ferns were great looking in August!

Cornwayites said...

They're called macho ferns and as long as you water them, the litterally become "macho" HUGE!!!

Jennifer C said...

Wow, Jessica...Looks fantastic!!!