If you've ever talked to me on the phone, there is no doubt you would have heard my little sidekick in the background! He's usually begging for me to hand over the phone so he can listen, chat, or hang up on whomever is on the other end of the line. He likes to walk around holding a phone or remote control up to his ear and will chat away! It is seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen; it's so funny. Here is a little video of this (PLEASE excuse my ANNOYING comments and voice; do I seriously sound like that???!!! Surely not!!! Ha!). If you're too busy to watch the entire video, here's the Cliff Notes: He talks, dances, says "car," hangs up on Uncle Adam, and toots in various parts. Enjoy!!!
2 years ago








1 comments:
Check out my blog for a sweet surprise! And I can't get over how adorable John Hall is in the Header picture.
Post a Comment