We took an impromptu trip to the lake today with our pals, the Martins. They picked us up at the Marina where John was put in JT's old life jacket. He has never been on a boat, but you certainly couldn't tell it by the way he was acting. He took to nautical adventure like a fish to water. I don't think there was a square inch of their boat that was investigated by my little guy; some in my family might say that is a quality he got from his Aunt Jennifer! We cruised over to a lake restaurant for brunch which was so yummy!
After brunch, we rode all around the lake so the boys could enjoy a siesta before playing on one of the sand beaches. Aren't they the sweetest sleeping buddies!!!
When the boys woke up, we pulled up on the sand beach to play. It was the perfect spot for fun in the sun!



We enjoyed a wonderful relaxing day at the beach, and we're so thankful for our sweet friends! It's such a blessing to have pals with a son so close in age to JH; I know they'll be lifelong buddies!....and a blessing that they have a boat they're willing to share!!! Ha!

I snapped this picture of my boys while I was getting stuff ready to go to the lake. Jason refuses to let John watch television, but he sometimes will let him watch this show...the WonderPets. I am really not sure what it's about, but they both seemed entertained! I sure love these guys!








0 comments:
Post a Comment