

This year we celebrated Christmas with a new addition to the Hall clan, James. It was fun having a newborn around to cuddle with, plus it gave Jason and me plenty of practice for when the baby arrives! We couple brought something to snack on that we thought the whole family would enjoy…I’m not sure why Adam thought everyone would like a dried out – week and half old pound cake! Other than that contribution, the food was wonderful as usual. We adults played dirty Santa, but the main focus was on the kiddos like it should be. Jamie ended up with Adam’s gift which was a “constant emotional support” for 2009 (you can click on the picture with the card to read his pledge to the winner of his dirty Santa present – I am glad I ended up with the present I went home with!) Jennifer won the "find the pickle" in the tree game which had a really nice prize that I wish I would've won! The kids (even John Hall) got so much stuff and I think the grown up boys seemed to enjoy some of their presents as much as they did. The little rap video with Jason and Adam should demonstrate that! The other video is of Jacob asking questions from some cards Mom & Dad had relating to relationship building. I would say Jacob well prepared to start kindergarden next year! Jason and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!








