Jason and I were sitting around with nothing to do, so we decided it would be a good idea to paint the nursery and baby’s bathroom. I sincerely mean this when I say I genuinely thought I would be able to help with the painting. We went and picked up the supplies, enough for me and Jason to both work with. We got home and started the preparations on the room and Jason commented that he wasn’t sure if I should be painting. He looked on the side of the paint can and there was a nice warning for pregnant women to avoid exposure. I was so disappointed that I couldn’t paint. I kept telling Jason it was no fun not getting to help when he was getting to have all the fun painting John Hall’s room. Jason, on the other hand, told me that if it was any consolation, he wasn’t having much fun painting all by himself. We matched the color to the bedding and I love the way it has turned out. It is such a bright and cheery tone; you just feel happy when you walk into the room! The nursery is finished, but needed a little touch up in a few places so we figured it would be okay for me to get to do that since I really wanted to help. Jason’s still working on the bathroom; I know John Hall will think he’s such a lucky baby to have a nursery painted so nice by his daddy!
2 years ago







