Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving and other things


I really didn’t take any pictures over Thanksgiving of our trip to Lufkin. My camera was having issues, so I just put it away and figured out the problem when we got home so I could check the owner’s manual. We had a nice time as usual and were able to see just about everyone in Jason’s family. Jason also got to catch up with some of his old high school friends which I think he really enjoyed. I also enjoyed shopping on Friday, but didn’t hit any of the big sales. Instead, there is a really cute Children’s shop that is going out of business in Lufkin and I found a few items that I got for John Hall. Glenda got a little puppy dog suit (also pictured) and Alyson surprised us with a burp cloth she had monogrammed that will match his nursery perfectly. Speaking of the nursery, we got the changing table. Jason’s cousin, Rachelle, loaned us a bassinet which is what the bedding is sitting in for now. (I included a photo of the bedding on an actual crib rather than in the packaging to give a better idea what it looks like. We've also ordered an iron crib similar to the one pictured. I can't wait to get it in to put it all together!)