Saturday, December 20, 2008

Week in Review



It’s been a pretty quiet week around here. Due to the ice, we were stuck in the house for a couple of days which caused us to be a little stir crazy. Still, I never get tired of seeing our surroundings blanketed in white. Our Christmas shopping is done and all the gifts have been wrapped. I finally sent out our cards yesterday, but was disappointed when we got them; part of Jason’s head is cut off….it was totally my fault because I wasn’t paying attention to the proof they show you before you place the order. My Christmas present from Jason, a new camera, arrived this week and has been a ball playing with. I just can’t wait until John Hall is here to be my photography subject. Jamie has been packing up her house and brought some of Sam’s old goodies yesterday. Another addition to the nursery was a mirror to go above the “changing table” which is actually a Bombay chest that will be used in another part of the house once we’re out of the nursery stage. His baby book was delivered yesterday. I am so pleased with how it turned out and can’t wait to start filling out the sweet little pages. Something fun that I’ve experienced lately is I can really feel him moving around. There has been nothing more reassuring than knowing that he’s still in there and doing well! We’re looking forward to next week and celebrating Christmas with family! Dad says they’re current on their homeowner’s insurance, so if the kids should burn down the house, it’ll be okay. Should be fun!