My Sweet Snuggle Puppy! I bought this outfit in Oklahoma City on a trip to see Coldplay last year. The week before we went, we found out our little baby was a boy. When I saw it in the store, I knew it had to be my first "boy" purchase for his wardrobe. It is such a blessing to finally see him in his sweet puppy suit!


You have to check out this post...I am now in search of a pretty brooch that will work for this look! What a great idea! http://stylishhousewife.blogspot.com/2009/10/vintage-finds.html
Going along with finding cute/cheap deals, I found this jacket at Forever 21 on our trip to Dallas for $27....It was similar to one that I loved at Ann Taylor, but couldn't justify spending $260on one single item!
John Hall is learning all sorts of new tricks everyday and he loves playing with his Pappa (Daddy). He plays peek-a-boo, hates to get his tempurature taken, laughs when he thinks you're going to "get him," "rides the horsey into town', and loves all sorts of funny noises we make (I seriously don't need to speak when a camera is rolling; anything for a laugh I suppose). We have also been putting him down when he's still awake and he'll talk for a while before he goes to sleep. I wonder what he's trying to say?! He eventually falls to sleep and he absolutely looks like the sweetest little angel when he's sleeping...I don't think we could love anyone more!!!!








2 comments:
I think your necklace looks great! I love that jacket too! And I especially love John Hall's eyes in the picture that is in your header. Gorgeous, gorgeous eyes.
He is hilarious....& so sweet!!!
Post a Comment