We headed to Dallas for the Arkansas/A&M game at the new Cowboys stadium.
We got there just in time for dinner Friday night and made a bee-line for a Tex-Mex restaurant. It was just as yummy as we expected it would be, and it really hit the spot after a long drive!
The next day was spent shopping with the girls at Northpark. We had planned on making "Hog" shirts, but the project didn't quite work out, so we went with attempting to find something that matched at the mall. We found little white tee's and plaid scarves. I do realize this is a little goofy to dress alike, but it's tradition and we really aren't too concerned with the "goof" factor anyhow. We barely scratched the surface of the mall, when it was time to go back to the hotel to get game ready. However, we did make time to have a little snack at PF Changs before we left.
We met up with Kevin's mom to enjoy their RV tailgating spot! I don't think I've ever seen such a nice coach in all of my life. His mom is a very gifted decorator and she had it all decked out with crystal, house plants, and candles burning. It seriously felt like a fancy home on wheels. I think the boys were glued to the flat screen for the majority of our time there....I can't say I blame them! It was so nice of them to let us invade their space and private bathrooms!
We finally made our way to the unbelievable stadium to watch the game. It was so big and so nice! I simply can't imagine how something like that could be built around a football field. We were in AWE! It was a great night and it ended with a Razorback win! Can't ask for much more than that!
On the way home, we stopped and everyone racked up on junk food at the gas station. I like to eat sunflower seeds on long trips, and Brandie picked these out. It is something I would have never piked out on my own; pickle flavor and sunflower seed don't seem to be flavors that go together to me, but they were very good!
At the game, Jason hit the Cowboy's gift shop and bought a little outfit to bring home to John Hall. He was all giggles when I first put it on him, so naturally I had to get out the camera. I love to hear him laugh and he was full of them yesterday!
For those of you who know Christopher and are interested in reading a blog interview of him, there is one by Lincee of 'I hate green beans' (Bachelor review site to right) or just click here:
http://www.ihategreenbeans.com. How funny is that???!!!









3 comments:
Ok I am lovin the dress. Where did you get the entire outfit. The boots, dress and shirt. I just have to have it.
Looks like ya'll had a great time! Good thing I didn't go into labor that weekend, I would have hated for Brandie to miss all the fun...Ha!
The dress @ Francesca's (perfect for a Razorback/Cardinal girl!), the boots are old Gringo and they're OLD...but I still love them and try to wear them as much as I can while in TX (When in Rome!), and the shirt is a recent J Crew purchase...I should mention most of the great finds were from Forever 21...maybe I'll do a post about it tomorrow!
Post a Comment