I went to the local nursery and picked up cornstalk and mums for the front door. I also added tombstones to the flower beds to make them festive. The giant Jack-o-lanterns were a "Target Remorse" purchase, but I figured I should just go ahead and buy them since I will be able to use them year after year. I REALLY like them!
This also made a nice backdrop for a little photo session in one of his fall outfits (which jason is NOT a fan!) While we were outside taking pictures, Tonya and Cade stopped by and we took pictures of him as well. He and JH become more and more interested in each other everyday! The most recent activity is JH sticking his hand/thumb in Cade's mouth! Yuck! Cade was a much more willing subject to photograph than John Hall. JH was interested in picking the mums, grabbing his feet and pumpkins, and looking everywhere but the camera! There was a point when he all of the sudden let me know he was DONE taking pictures and he wanted to move on to something else (I'll let you guess the picture when that happened). I still love the pictures I was able to take even though he's not all smiles. I am so happy he's in our lives and I get to take little fall pictures of my very own baby! What a wonderful thing!!!!







