Sunday, November 01, 2009

Fall Festival 2009

John Hall and I went to the Village for my home church's annual Fall Festival. I have always loved going to this because they really make it something very special and there is usually a big turnout so you get to catch up with lots of people. Little James couldn't make it because he was sick, but big sister Adalie (pink puppy) was sure happy she was there! Iron Man also made an appearance, but didn't really want to wear his mask! (we also missed seeing two very special 'super' kids btw)

One of my best friends from growing up came with her two little ones, Parker and Riley. Riley loves John Hall and was more than willing to be the one to hold him in the picture. They're both so precious. After we took our picture group picture, this little Pokemon ran up to me and said he wanted to be in a picture with "that baby!" Adrienne thought it was pretty funny and we were happy to oblige his request.
There were all sorts of fun stations for the kids like a cake-walk, craft station, cookie decorating station, fishing station, golf station, etc...These little guys had a blast!

John Hall also got to have his picture made with my FAVORITE couple from church, Sam & Betty. I just love them and have always had a great deal of admiration for them. I would be beyond thrilled if John Hall becomes someone like Sam. He's just a wonderful and sweet man.
Mom, Jamie, and I took JH outside for a little trunk-or-treating...not really for candy, but just to visit. He didn't seem to care too much for the strange looking people. He had a tight grip on his paci; he wasn't about to let go of that thing!


0 comments: