
I remember this show coming on television when I was a kid...I actually don't remember much about it with the exception of the lady having a human child and an alien child...burned into my mind forever! It was a freaky show and now they've made a television show of it. I've caught a couple of the episodes and it's fairly entertaining. I am not much of a loyal show watcher and don't predict that I will be to this one; just thought I would post that scene if anyone remembers the original "V" miniseries!
In the spirit of aliens, John Hall sported an "out of this world" little outfit and has enjoyed a passed down toy from cousin Sam! So stinkin' cute!
Check out the special effects....they've come a LONG way since the mid-eighties!!! It's so funny now...I remember this being so scary!








2 comments:
I love the Martian suit on JH...too cute!
I remember watching V at Granny's house. I felt it was a lot scarier back then. That video is too funy!
Post a Comment