Monday, November 30, 2009

What to do???

I'm always at a loss in regards to how I display all the Christmas Cards we receive from year to year. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE receiving cards and enjoying looking at all the people who make my life so special throughout the month. The only thing I've come up with in years past is to simply tape them to the fridge, but by mid-month, it looks pretty congested and not very pretty (BUT I still love looking at them!) In this months holiday edition of Women's Inc (the same magazine we were in last year) was an article on a family who puts up a tree in every room their house. They were all beautiful but the one I loved the most was the entry tree. It was covered with their Christmas cards and I thought this was a fun, functional, and lovely way to display something that is one of the best parts of the season!!!
I am ready for my cards with a bag of raffia and a hole punch in our kitchen where we read mail.
We got our first Christmas card of the season...aren't they the sweetest little girls!!!
I put the "Christmas Card Tree" in the hearth room where we spend majority of our time.....I'm so excited about our new tree!!!

0 comments: