Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Workin' on the Wreaths!

Lately, my days have been jammed packed getting geared up for all the events and functions planned in the next week. On Thursday, I spent the day preparing wreaths for Deck the Doors fundraiser to be sold at Dazzle Daze this weekend. In years past, I have been able to concentrate on the task at hand, but this year is a little different. This year I have a little guy who is very clear he is not that thrilled about my decorating which takes away from his attention time! I was under a little pressure to get them finished because they were due on Friday and it was down to the wire....we were also leaving at 5 to attend an exhibit at the Arts Center! I also had some other guests (Cade, Tebow, Tonya, and Bella) in the house to make things a little more interesting! It was crazy-crazy! The wreaths may not be as pretty this year, but I sure love the reason for my distraction!



Here's the new puppy, Tebow. He thinks he's a pretty tough puppy and doesn't seem to understand why he's not the one on top of the totem pole (see video below)! He is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!


Ah, the wreaths were finally finished and we were able to enjoy a night of some much needed adult time!

I found a few pictures of some of my better wreath efforts from years past...


And since my little baby looked like a total hobo in the pictures above, I thought I would post these that show him in a much cleaner state!

0 comments: