Sunday, February 18, 2007

An Act of Congress!







I am convinced that it is impossible to take a good picture when two or more nieces and nephews are in the picture. I went to visit Jacob and Julia yesterday, and was determined to get one of them together smiling. I think I got a really cute one, but I only took a couple because Julia looked at me with a nervous expression and it was evident she was ready to end the photo session. Jennifer and Steve treated me to lunch, but we had appetizers before from Jacob's kitchen. I had a "cold small sandwhich with delicious cheese" which was actually a orange gummy bear. I had a great Saturday with Jake and Julia!

3 comments:

Jennifer C said...

Jacob & Julia had a great time with Aunt Keeca! They wish you could come over and play everyday!!

jamie said...

Sam says he is sooooo sorry he missed out on this visit!

jamie said...

Sam says he is sooooo sorry he missed out on this visit!