Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The "faceless" cowboy

I have painted a canvas for Sam's "cowboy" bathroom, but I can't seem to get his face just right....I have made a few efforts, and I'm NOT satisfied with the outcome. Any volunteers to help finish this little project????

6 comments:

jamie said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to put it in Sam's bathroom...I will now have 3 original works by Jessica...

Jennifer C said...

WOW, Jessica!!!! Very impressive! You did a fantastic job!

Jamie has 3 original artworks???OK...Sam's room, this cowboy, and what else???

I only have 2...Julia's room and in my kitchen.

Cornwayites said...

I painted a frog that is in his bookcase...not my best effort....This face is frustrating me to say the least!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't really see the face, but the picture is adorable!

Kimberly said...

I think you should make him look like Sam! What other face could be cuter?
Looks great!

Ose said...

Looks cute to me! (Guess you could
blow up a picture of Sam's face! Seems like there's a way to do coloring book drawings from photographs in PhotoShop Elements...) But it's adorable already! Good job, Aunt Keeca!