
To Granny's house we (Dad, Jamie, Jenn, Jake, Sam, & I) went yesterday. There wasn't an inch of the apartment a couple of little monkeys didn't touch. They had a great time playing Ta-Dah in the "stage" at the apartment. Sam and Jacob were very helpful...Sam had a few suggestions to add to Granny's calendar while Jacob answered her phone. It was nonstop fun!!!!








4 comments:
I don't think the little monkeys stopped moving until they fell asleep on the way home! It was fun!!!
I think Sam is showing a little behind in the 1st picture...
Jacob had a great time going to visit Granny. He says he wishes he could go see her more often and that she lived closer! I had a great time watching the boys play!
Cute pics!!
What fun! I dont' know who had more fun.... Sam, Jacob or Granny.
Post a Comment