Jason says thank you all for the birthday wishes! The reason he doesn't look 33 is that he works out every day....who wants to make that kind of commitment??!! He actually went and lifted weights before his birthday super at Mike's....I just don't understand!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Jason!! We hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday Jason!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JASON!
It looks like Jason got lots of great presents...He doesn't look 33 at all...what's his secret?!?!
Jason says thank you all for the birthday wishes! The reason he doesn't look 33 is that he works out every day....who wants to make that kind of commitment??!! He actually went and lifted weights before his birthday super at Mike's....I just don't understand!!!
Oh, I hoped it would be something simple like Oil of Olay or something...
Happy Birthday Jason - sorry I am late on the wishes!
Post a Comment