I thought I was the only one who celebrated their birthday for weeks, but this year Jason has joined in the fun! He received two packages from both sets of parents. The one from Ose and Pa was a meat thermometer, and the other(s) from Glenda and John contained running gear. I am really excited about the "perfect grilling" I can expect to have this spring/summer thanks to having proper gear. I know that Jason is excited to have his new running outfits....he put one of them on and just left for a twenty minute run. He says the shorts are the perfect length. Jason is very appreciative for his wonderful birthday presents!
2 years ago








3 comments:
Hmmmmm..."perfect grilling"combined with some great homemade salsa sounds pretty good to me!!! (hint, hint)
you are always welcome....just name the date!
We've got to get the rest of his gift (some steaks) to him to use with his new thermometer....of course, we'll probably want to hand-deliver those and help you check it out!
Post a Comment