We went to visit Jason’s family for Christmas celebrations on New Year’s Day, but by the look and feel of things you would have never known it was already 2009. We opened gifts and ate and ate. Jason thought it would be funny to play the wooden spoon trick on Kade and luckily he didn’t catch on to Abby telling on Wendy at the beginning of the video. After close to two minutes with Kade insisting it didn’t hurt, Jason’s dad decided to tell Kade to come watch the video I had been taping. I wish we had video of that. It was so funny! Speaking of Kade, he loves that we have a festival called toad suck so part of his Christmas from us was a Toad Suck t-shirt that he seemed to love. I played around with my new camera by taking pictures of the girls; I posted a couple of my favorites. John Hall got some really cute gifts for Christmas. I know he’ll love it all!!!
2 years ago







