Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Holly's By Golly!



People frequently ask if I have had any particular cravings for certain foods, and I usually respond by telling them a few such as honey buns, Razor Rolls (California Rolls topped with toasted crab meat), and chicken fried steak from Holly’s. I wouldn’t say that I “love” chicken fried steak; it’s not anything that I typically think “man, I wish I had some of that.” However, there is this little place in town that is only open for lunch that serves home cooking and has really good chicken fried steak among with other things. Tonya and I have been going to Holly’s on a regular basis for our “fix.” Even her daughter, Bella, says Holly’s is her favorite place to eat which is surprising because most three-year-olds would be expected to say McDonald’s! After John Hall comes, I may not visit Holly’s as often due to the caloric content of my food selection…at least I have the excuse of pregnancy cravings right now so for now, its Holly’s by golly!!!