I love getting packages in the mail. I got a belated Christmas present today from Jason’s parents. It’s a snuggie…so I too can look like a monk at sporting events!!! Just kidding….I really am excited about having it!!!
Looking at ultrasound pictures of John Hall from my appointment on Tuesday. He’s too big to see anything but parts of parts, but I’m still fascinated by how sweet he is….even in black and white!!!
Opening John Hall’s closet and looking through his things. I know he’ll be here soon and can’t wait to dress him in all his little clothes, socks, hats, etc….I am sooooo looking forward to it!!!
There really isn’t anything left to buy for the nursery, but we did need a rug for the bathroom and I happened to see this one for $14.99 in TJ Maxx while picking up something for Jamie. The only problem is that I’m not sure how it will look with the final result shower curtain…but when I put it up against the crib bedding it looked just fine, and since that is the same fabric the shower curtain will be made from, I figure it will all be okay.
Eating one of these miniature bananas. I never want to eat a whole one, so I don’t feel so bad when I have these because nothing goes to waste.
Checking the mail and finding a little letter from Adalie with her special artwork. It is so sweet! I also love getting the Harding catalog. I turn straight to the back pages and look at the “births” section. I find it interesting to see what people have named their children.
Getting a “normal” result on my diabetes test. I was SERIOUSLY worried I wasn’t going to pass it, but everything came back okay. Now I won’t feel so bad when I indulge in a little of the best grocery store ice cream flavor you’ve ever tasted! I highly recommend it!







