First of all, happy belated birthday blog to Jason! On Wednesday of last week, I woke up determined to have a birthday post ready to go on the stroke of midnight for his birthday. What happened was I got to spend three hours on the phone with our internet helpdesk in which I spoke with THREE different representatives, two from India and one from Dallas. It was finally determined that our modem needed replacing and we would be without a computer for a while. So much for posting his special blog! But no worries, his birthday didn’t go uncelebrated. John Hall and I had a little birthday dinner, presents, and cards for him on Wednesday. On Thursday, we went to LR for a birthday party with my family where Jason got lots of great stuff (see picture….btw, my mom and dad got him a shirt and belt, but when I got around to taking the picture of all his stuff on Friday, he was wearing his new presents but you can see them in the picture of him opening gifts from his mom and dad)!!! Not surprisingly, he said his favorite present was the “where’s the poop” book! It’s a children’s book where you find different animals poop and at the end you find the human boy’s poop; pretty disgusting…but Jason loved it and can’t wait to use it as a potty training tool! Thanks a lot Adam & Kim for this wonderful addition to our literary library!!! On Friday, he received a package from his parents with presents that he loved. We went to dinner with friends on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday….so I would say Jason had a great birthday!!!
2 years ago








