Monday, February 23, 2009

Tiring Travels!





This weekend we decided to make the short trip to Branson. One of Jason’s partners offered to let us stay in his cabin and we always enjoy visiting this time of year b/c nobody is there. Coincidentally, Kelly & Michael were going to celebrate her birthday/anniversary and it was nice to meet up with them for dinner and shopping on Saturday. We went to eat at a place called Lambert’s that was named by the travel channel as the top place in America to pig out….and it is! They had never been there and were shocked at the amount of food. It was really good, but didn’t compare to the meal we had that evening at the Candlestick Inn. I still can’t believe how tasty everything was! As much fun as we had, I have to say the trip wiped me out!!! I never guessed that would be so tiring. When we got home we didn’t even unpack. We were in bed watching the “red carpet.” What old fogies we have become!!!!