This month’s supper club was a surprise for one of the couples who got married in December. They had a private ceremony and didn’t really want any fuss made over it, but we still couldn’t resist having a little shower to celebrate. Maddie got this beautiful cake that just happened to match my wrapping paper just perfectly…what are the odds of that???!!! Congrats Meredith and Frank; we wish you all the best!
Also, yesterday I was checking different blogs and came across an entry about a first trip to the pediatric dentist and you’ll never guess who that dentist was…. http://carterandlibby.blogspot.com/2009/01/first-trip-to-dentist.html
Also, yesterday I was checking different blogs and came across an entry about a first trip to the pediatric dentist and you’ll never guess who that dentist was…. http://carterandlibby.blogspot.com/2009/01/first-trip-to-dentist.html
And....if you want to see why Kidd Kraddick is one of the top ten things I miss about Dallas, check out this blog entry that Kidd shared. Very good! http://www.kiddnation.com/profiles/blogs/tale-of-two-christian-schools







