Monday, February 16, 2009

One last Hurrah!




I have been very lucky to have experienced this pregnancy with my friend, Tonya. We are exactly 8 weeks apart and her delivery is scheduled for Monday. We decided that we would take a day this week to have our favorite lunch and go get pedicures…she has to have pretty feet for little Cade’s arrival! We were lucky that Kevin and Jason got to join us for lunch….although Jason did something strange….he didn’t get the chicken fried steak????!!!! I made an attempt at cooking it last night and it tasted like most chicken fried steak does….I really don’t know what they do to theirs, but it is so unbelievably good!!!! I think I could eat it every day of the week. In fact, we all discussed how we could eat Holly’s chicken fried steak every day of the week. The pedicure was so nice and it makes such a difference with how you feel. There’s just something about having pretty toes! I will miss my pregnant pal, but I know she’s ready to get this over with and have her baby in her arms. This just means it will be no time at all when John Hall will make his appearance!
BTW – we didn’t mean to dress alike in our white shirts with black puff jackets. We shop together a lot, so that does happen from time to time.