Monday, February 23, 2009

Front Porch Surprise & Bundled Blue!



When we got home, we found this package on the front porch. A very talented friend, Jenifer, wanted to paint something for the nursery for a baby gift to us. She came over to look at the nursery and painted this….I cannot tell you how overwhelmed with excitement and disbelief that she would do this for me. It means so much that someone would take the time and effort that I know goes into something like this for me! I literally have tears in my eyes just typing this, and I don’t think it’s just the hormones! I really am so appreciative of this and think he is the cutest little puppy I have ever seen! Thanks to Jenifer! I love it!!!!
Also, Baby Cade is finally here! I got to see him when he was still so new he hadn’t had his first bath. What a privilege to get to see a baby so new and so precious! We wish Tonya and Kevin all the congratulations in the world!