Today I went to see Jacob in his “Royal Ball” at his preschool. He was a knight in shining armor and was the most handsome/chivalrous one there! Ose, Pa, Me, Jacob’s mommy & daddy, Jacob’s other Grandparents, and Julia were all there to see him perform. He has lots of fans! He seriously did a good job and was rewarded by a lunch at his favorite restaurant, McDonald’s. Mom and I went over to Jacob’s house after lunch and we played cards with Jacob and Julia. Jacob won one game and Julia won two!!!
Also, the fabric for the shower curtain came in, so I took it to mom. Here is a sample of the fabric and trim….I am going to have a lampshade made similar to the one in the picture with the polka dot fabric and trim with his initial monogrammed onto the shade. Jason hung the puppy prints in the bathroom yesterday, and I think the fabric and prints go together great. It's all coming together!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!








