Sunday, October 29, 2006

Catfish Soup!!!






Yesterday, I went to Jennifer's to see family. Adalie was there and in the cutest pumpkin outfit. She and Julia basically slept the whole time, but they were still so much fun to hold and cuddle. Adalie went back to New Orleans today and I'll miss her very much! I'm awfully thankful that Julia is just 45 minutes away. This is such a precious time when they'll let you hold them and just love on them...unlike when they become Sam's age when they discover their independence. Jacob was in full form. He made up a song about Diet Coke (Ose, Granny, and I had all given him little bits of Diet Coke throughout the afternoon...) and Jennifer knew right away that he'd been having a little soft drink as oppossed to the milk/water they had meant for him to drink. Jacob is SO FUNNY to be around right now! He made everyone a batch of "Catfish Soup" (which was M&M's, marshmallows, and Smarties). Then he wanted to play dentist...He's the dentist and he'll assign someone to be his assitant, Amber. Jacob will ask your favorite flavor of flouride, and he strongly discourages the "bubble gum" flavor. He says next time he goes to the dentist, he'll ask for grape. He counted everyone's teeth and we all got a clean bill of dental health thanks to Jacob, DDS.

7 comments:

jamie said...

I am SORRY I missed out yesterday! Catfish soup is my favorite, & I need a dental check-up!!! The girls look sweet in their Halloween outfits...:)

Ose said...

You forgot to mention that we also got our teeth flossed by Jacob, DDS! It's odd that there's "catfish soup" but not "dogfish soup"...."no, Ose, there's no dogfish soup..."!!!
The girls added the sugar & spice!

Ose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ose said...

Hey...don't think anything about the "this post has been removed by the author" thing....some how my comment came up twice & I deleted one!

Kimberly said...

You left too early because after you were gone we made Mud Pies in the backyard for our dessert!
Adalie had a great time with everyone while we were there. Its a good thing that there are starting to be enough kids around-where if you (the "baby Hog") steals one away we can find another to play with!
BTW: I hope you enjoyed your pickles Jacob picked out especially for you at the store!

Jennifer C said...

Jacob and Julia really enjoyed having everyone come over. Jacob was VERY sad when everyone left.

That's a great picture of you and Julia with the awesome canvas you painted for her nursery!

Narissa said...

Wonder where that dental influence came from?