Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cousin Club Chaos!!!









Today I went to Mom and Dad's. This morning was Adalie's first time to attend the Village Church and she looked like a little angel in her white dress. After church, we headed back to the house where there were all sorts of introductions with all the cousins together for the first time. Samuel wasn't all that thrilled that Ose and Pa were holding these little babies. He made it very clear that was NOT okay with him. I'm sure he'll learn to deal with having the girls around. It was a fun day and I was glad to spend so much quality time with my precious nieces and nephews!!!

6 comments:

jamie said...

Samuel did NOT enjoy any quality time with the new cousins, but I had a great time!!! The girls are so sweet & precious & so good!!! Can't wait to see all of them again on Wednesday...:)

sarahsloan said...

That picture of the two girls together is soooo precious!! little angels. I love how there arms ar intertwined! so sweet!

aWare said...

Those pictures are so much fun! I love the girl cousins together! So cute!

Ose said...

"Cousin Club" did get a little chaotic...but it was sooooooo fun!
Can't wait 'til Wednesday night!

Kimberly said...

Adalie had a wonderful time spending the night with her aunt Keeka! That is probably why she cried on the way back from there-she didn't want to leave you! Thanks for putting us up and loving Adalie so much!

Kimberly said...

And I forgot to second the cousin club CHAOS! How can only 4 kids overwhelm 8 adults? I have a feeling that Christmas is going to be a madhouse!!! I can't wait!