Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jackson Square









Adalie went to Jackson square for the first time on Saturday. The girls met up with the boys at The Napoleon House, but before we got to the restaurant we had a little diaper situation in the car. It seems that Adalie knows one of Sam’s favorite tricks to pull when Aunt Jessica is around. Kim changed her in the front seat of the car…my only job was to keep the baby wipes coming, but I just couldn’t do it. Jamie took that job…I held my nose and took pictures of the scene. It was pretty entertaining and Adalie was MUCH happier with clean britches! She slept through her first tour of Jackson square, but we still managed to take her picture about a thousand times!!! We had great time this weekend and I miss her so much already!!!

8 comments:

jamie said...

That was sooooo much fun!!! You didn't mention that you were openly gagging during the diaper change, & that since Kim is a SERIOUS diaper pro, it didn't take very long...I love the picture of the 3 of them in the square, but what's up with Adam & his bare stomach?!?!??!

Kimberly said...

I love the picture of both aunts looking at her! Sooo sweet!
Jamie, you didn't know that Adam was in a modeling shoot while we were there? I guess he got jealous of all the camera attention Adalie was getting.
Obviously I'm not a diaper pro since I didn't realize one shouldn't turn off the car engine and have the windows rolled up during a dirty diaper fiasco. It was a wonder Jessica didn't throw up! I'll know better next time!
Also-I think I will have to protest my parking ticket. We had a pretty good diaper dilema excuse to pull over immediately and deal with it. We couldn't be bothered with realizing it was a no parking area!

jamie said...

Kim, Adam needs to keep his day job...I definitely think you should protest the parking ticket...I never saw any yellow lines, plus Adalie said to pull over RIGHT NOW & deal with the situation...anybody would have done the same thing!!!:)

Ose said...

These are terrific pictures! What's going on in the one where Adalie is socking Aunt Jamie in the chin???!

Cornwayites said...

Adalie was upset that Jamie took her from her favorite aunt!! She punched her right in the chin...that'll show Jamie not to take Adalie away from me next time!

Jennifer C said...

I hope Jamie and Jessica realize who gets priority holding time in 2 weeks...ME!!!! I can't wait to meet sweet Adalie. I bet the diaper situation was pretty funny...but I doubt Adalie produced anything that stinky. She's too sweet!

Adam, why is your stomach exposed?? Ick!

jamie said...

I wonder if Sam & Adalie have told Julia about the funny diaper trick to pull around Aunt Keeca?!?!?

Seasonal Learner said...

Too funny! I love the pictures...it really captures the moment. Poor little Adalie:)