Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween










Jason and I attended a Halloween party on Friday night hosted by our friends, Melanie and Scott (although not pictured - and their costumes were GREAT!) The food was wonderful and we had a great time! EVERY single person came in costume and that made it all the more fun. I got to see my friend, Adrienne (and Jason - her husband), who came dressed as a pregnant nun with a taste for Budlight and the priest who wasn't as celibate as he should have been. She is actually expecting a baby boy, Parker, which made the costume all the more humerous. I was dressed as Tippi Hedren from "The Birds" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056869/) and Jason came as "Phil McCrackin" (he picked the costume all on his own and it was just the worst I've ever seen him!!!) Our quiet and shy friends, Greg and Courtney, came as Kidd Rock and Pam Anderson (http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1215945,00.html). There were cowboys, gangsters, Jason (from Friday 13th), hippies, go-go dancers, and the list could go on and on!!! Thanks to Melanie and Scott for inviting us to their "Spooktacular" party!!!

7 comments:

jamie said...

That looks like it was such a fun party...maybe I can go with you next year??? :)

Kimberly said...

Hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Was there a prize for the best costume? If so who won?

Cornwayites said...

Melanie said she had one, but there was no clear winner because there were so many great costumes.

aWare said...

How fun! It is so much better when everyone dresses up!

Seasonal Learner said...

I like the pregnant nun costume. Very funny.

Jennifer C said...

That looks like a very fun party!

I think it's neat that Jason went as his idol--Billy Ray Cyrus.

Kristen OQ said...

Looks like a FUN party!