Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Sweet Adalie


















This weekend I FINALLY got to meet baby Adalie! I was to Adam and Kim's door first, but they were across on their neighbor's front porch swing. Jamie beat me to the punch and was the first to hold her, but Adalie quickly said that she wanted her Aunt Keeca! She is SO SWEET and loveable! Kim had her dressed very appropriately in a little onesie that said "my aunt loves me" and we TRULY do.....

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I didn't even know you guys were home already! You guys may be competing with Myron's driving time record!
We were so happy that you guys got to come down! Adalie loved having her aunts spoil her and she is missing you already! Thank you for loving her so much, taking good care of her (feeding her bottles, giving her a bath, getting her hair just right, and dressed perfectly), and driving all the way here just to see her!

jamie said...

This was a GREAT weekend!!! Adalie is so PRECIOUS!!! I miss her already, but at least, she is coming to see ME in 2 weeks!!! Maybe I will let you hold her...I haven't decided yet...

Ose said...

Jamie can be quite the baby hog...I once had to park her by a street lamp pole so she couldn't get out of the car without climbing over the seat just to get a first chance for a change!!! It was probably no accident that Jamie was on the side of the car where Adalie was when y'all got there, Jessica! The important thing is that she got to be held by both of you!!! So glad everyone had a wonderful time!

Jennifer C said...

I am SO jealous...but am really looking forward to seeing Adalie in 2 weeks! These are such great pictures....I cannot wait to hug and kiss on her!!! She is so sweet and pretty!

Julia's already got big plans and adventures for her and Adalie to have! They're going to have so much fun!