Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hog Girls!

















In support of the hogs on Saturday, Adalie and I decided to wear our Razorback gear. She was sporting red and white and was much more coordinated than me...that's for sure!!! Adalie has plenty of outfits and accessories just like a little girl should! I know without a doubt, she was the cutest little hog fan I've ever seen!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Adalie was in "Hog Heaven" while you were here!

jamie said...

I don't think the Razorbacks could have won if Adalie hadn't worn her ensemble...I LOVE the hair bow, & I also LOVE the picture where she is yawning...She was so good yesterday too!!!!

Ose said...

Love the footsie shot! Sweet feet!
Cute, cute, cute pictures!!!

Jennifer C said...

Adalie is the cutest hog fan ever!!! I love the picture where it's looking down on her face...you can really tell how blue her eyes are! They're gorgeous!!!!!!! Adalie has lots of hog fan stuff...bet her daddy loves that!

Kimberly said...

I have to thank AWare for most of her Hog wear! And yes, her Daddy loves it when she wears it and so far it has brought luck to the Razorbacks every time she wears it!

aWare said...

Love those pictures! PIG SOOOOIE! It was appropriate since the the Razorbacks has a killed MO!

Narissa said...

Just all of you hogs remember that she bleeds red on both sides - GO OU! She's alittle boomer sooner also!