Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Loco for Lufkin


We met up with family Friday night at the Jalepeno Tree in Nacogdoches. It was so tastey and provided the perfect spot to catch up with everyone. It was the first time Jason's cousin, Rhonna and family, had met JH and they seemed to agree he's pretty precious. It was also Paula and Lin's anniversary so we felt very fortunate they would chose to spend the evening with us!

Alyson, Kade, and Khloe came to stay the night on Saturday and we really enjoyed seeing them. (I can't believe how tall Kade has grown since we last saw him!) My niece, Khloe, is like my little shadow and I just love her so much! She was really interested in taking care of John Hall! However, I should mention, she didn't want much to do with him when he cried or needed his poopy diaper changed. She made the statement to me that when she has babies, her mom is going to do all that stuff for her! That'll be so sweet of Alyson!!! ha!
We also paid a visit to Jason's grandmother. During the time there, he managed to spit up all over John and have a huge diaper episode. Luckily, Jason and his dad changed it. I wish I would have thought to get a picture of that duo cleaning him up! I'm sure it was a sight! As usual, Glenda made all sorts of wonderful food and we enjoying our time at Muddie and Pop's!

I meant to post this before we left for the trip, but Pa made a little visit to have lunch with me and JH. He also brought along a little red monster that has captured someone's attention! I don't know what it is about Elmo, but all my nieces and nephews have all loved him and it appears JH is no different! Bring on Elmo's world; I'm not scared! We also got to bring home a toy from Muddie's house. This one lets him kick away and it spins and plays music. He has loved playing with it since we've been home.