Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where's Waldo?!?!


Here are all of our newly acquired Elmo's. I mentioned that he was really interested in this little red monster and we got our fair share of Elmo's delivered to us! I think he has enjoyed the invasion of this little red guy! He has one Elmo that is really long winded and tells lots of stories and jokes which allows time to do things like run to the laundry room and change out a load of clothes. Elmo sure is entertaining...although I don't think John Hall understands his humor quite yet!

How does cereal taste?
Pretty good.....

We now have a big four month old, so we decided to let him see what he thought about a little cereal. He seemed to enjoy the eating process although most of it ended up down his chin and on his outfit. (We had a bib on him at first, but took it off because he was eating it in between bites) What a big boy!!!