Monday, August 31, 2009

MJ and my Birthday!

Friday night, we had a Michael Jackson Theme party to celebrate lots of birthdays. We co-hosted the party with our friends, Brandie & Trey and Lori & Bryan. Lori was in charge of the cake and I think it couldn't have turned out any better! It looked like something off of television and tasted amazing!

The drink of the evening was called Propofol Punch! (hopefully that's not too offensive to those reading this!) The little cups had little Diprivan labels on each one.
I set up a Neverland Ranch with my old "Little People" toys. I'm sure the Fisher Price people never intended for their toys to be used this way, but it made for a cute display!


Here are the "girl" hosts: Brandie, me, and Lori....
The food table complete with a cheesy disco ball...and as goofy as that sounds, it made for a great party decoration in person.
I wasn't sure how a Michael Jackson party would be, but it turns out, it makes for a very fun theme! ...and what would any blog post be without a mention of our diddle dumpling...here's a little video from our not-so-eventful day: