Friday, August 21, 2009

A bunch of nothing!

I love to watch the Today Show, and I have loved this bracelet of Meredith's since she joined the show. It was given by her family as a good luck charm and she wore it every single day. I lost a diamond ring a couple of years ago and was SICK about it. I read that she lost her bracelet...I'm a little sad about this too b/c it means I won't be seeing it anymore. I know there are bigger problems in life than losing a piece of jewelry, but it was an awesome piece of jewelry!!!
I am the chair for the Independent Living Services/Workforce dance and it will be tomorrow night. I am so excited for this event! These people look forward to this evening all year long, and it makes me happy to get to be a part of it! Hopefully, everything will go smoothly! Here are a few pictures from the dance a year ago...


Sweet baby feet!
John Hall has his 4 month check-up this afternoon. We won't be doing any shots today because he has a runny nose for the first time in his life. I just don't want to put additional stress on his little body that is already trying to fight off a cold....

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Hello!--I found your blog through someone else's and you and your family are adorable! I just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your blog is!

Your little guy is so handsome! --Thank you for sharing your pics with us! :)