John Hall and I met Osie in HS to have his photo taken. While we were there, Kim brought James to hopefully get a cute shot of the boys together. And let me tell you, that was NOT about to happen! Those boys cried and cried! It was actually pretty funny; I think the photographer got a cute picture of them sobbing in a basket. I can't wait to see how all the photos turned out. After that, we went to lunch and the boys wore their matching turtle outfits. They looked awfully handsome!!!
....Ingredients
- Vegetable spray
- 2 large russet potatoes, roughly peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground
black pepper - 3/4 cup heavy cream
Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray 8 muffin tins with vegetable spray. Layer potato slices, cheese, and onions into each muffin cup. Season with salt and pepper and top each gratin with 1 or 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the foil halfway through cooking time. Invert gratins onto plate and serve.
(I used a different potato variety, fresh chives, and yellow onion)
Let me tell you, these potatoes are FABULOUS!!! They are so easy and were sooooo good!
I thought we would each eat maybe two servings and then I could save the rest for another meal this week...but boy was I wrong. We almost ate the entire pan! Jason had six and I obviously had five. These were seriously so yummy, I can't believe I made them! Ha! If you're looking for something good to make as a side, here you go!








0 comments:
Post a Comment