Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hogs in the House!

We went to a Razorback watching party hosted by our friends, Kelly and Michael. We all went dressed in our Hog gear to hopefully give them a little luck....as well all know, it didn't quite turn out in Arkansas' favor...

She had everthing set up so festive to watch a Razorback Football game. When we arrived, they even had an Arkansas CD playing with fight songs and cheers to get everyone in the mood! I thought that was a nice touch!



She made the best food to snack on during the evening. Everyone was going nuts over this Hot Wing Dip (if you like hot wings, you would LOVE this!), so I made sure I got the recipe to post in case anyone else wanted to make it:

Hot Wing Dip
-2 chicken breasts chopped finely
-1 cup of Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce -buffalo flavor
-2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese
-1/2 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing
-3 cups of shredded colby jack blend cheese

In microwave, heat cream cheese until melted. Add salad dressing and mix with cream chees until smooth. Next add wing sauce. Then add cheese and chicken and mix well. Bake uncoverd in a 9X13 pan @ 350 for 35 minutes or until browned on top. Serve with Fritos.


As usual at these events, the girls chatted in the kitchen while the boys were glued to the television screaming their advise at the tube in hopes they would somehow hear that the ball was going up the middle, ....boys...I tell ya!!! I didn't get the memo to wear a 21 jersey, but I thought the other girls looked cute in theirs! Even with the loss (this may be a very long season!!), we had a wonderful time!