
Today, we had a little photo session with JH in his western gear that was a Christmas gift from his Muddie and Pop. I think he makes a mighty fine cowboy!

Yesterday we attended the county fair parade. John Hall didn't think too much of it at first but later warmed up to all the action going on in the street. We went from a friend's clothing shop located on the main street and perfectly placed for parade watching. The only downside was the constant temptation to go in and find goodies to take home! Shawn was sweet to hold him a good portion of the time and discovered how much he loves to look at his reflection in the mirror!
I also had a little fun trying to play around in Photoshop during the two short naps he took today. I have a feeling it will be a L-O-N-G time before I have that figured out, but I did manage to figure out how to "paint" in the program....woo-hoo~!









