
First of all, I don’t think there was another second they could have worked into the show to feature the bachelor crying! That was the craziest finale I’ve ever seen…not that I’ve watched all of the bachelor/bachelorette series, but I’ve seen enough to know that was just pathetic. I feel so sorry for ‘ol Melissa who was proposed to and then dumped on the follow-up show after the final rose. I think all the girls who came over to see the finale agreed, that was a terrible way to get dumped!
.JPG)

Even though the end of the show wasn’t what we had anticipated, we were lucky enough to have our own little bachelor come to see the final show! Tonya decided she would get out and bring Cade over. I can’t believe how much he has changed in just a matter of days. We were having a hard time paying attention to the show because when he’s around, you just tend to stare at him. I happened to get a little picture of him planting a little kiss on his mother; it was so sweet! I guess all that kissing that went on during the show must have rubbed off on little Cade! :)







