Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One talented Ose!


Sooooo….today was a BIG day!!! I went to LR to pick up all the sewing mom has been working on. She made extra crib sheets made out of the same fabric as the bedding, two changing table pads that match the rocker fabric, and the most beautiful bassinet bedding you have ever laid eyes on. The pictures just don’t do it justice because it simply took my breath away when I saw how perfect it is; I couldn’t wait to get home and place everything! It goes so well in our room! Mom, Jason and I TRULY appreciate all your hard work on everything you’ve made for John Hall. It means the world to us that he has such a loving Ose that would make all these wonderful things for him! Thank you so much!
***She also made a lamp shade cover which isn’t pictured b/c it’s in the process of being monogrammed. I’ll post pictures of it as soon as I get it back.